Saturday, February 13, 2010

Photo Update...As Promised

Hei Hei!

Shelby again.... Here are my photo-graphical additions to the stories of this week, but I am sure Kjerstin will add more when she gets the chance :) And bear with me, because I am still working out the kinks of the blogger site, so these pictures are not really in the order I had intended. But we will make do!

This photo is of Kjerstin, one of the Norwegian buddies named Ina (in the middle), and on the left, Janneke (from the Netherlands) looking out their cabin window at Austlid. Moments earlier I had thrown a snowball at Kjerstin....and I actually got her! But we won't talk about that :)


Here is another cabin photo, I think this is my cabin :)

This was one of the beautiful views from Austlid.


Here is a photo of the shirt that I got for FREE at the Lillehammer Launch Party. As I explained the shirt means that I am maks local and min dull. The slogan on the bottom loosely translates: Choose your own experience.


This was the glorious view we had from atop the very large hill we had to walk up AFTER our cross country skiing adventure in order to catch the bus.






Here is the one of the older school buildings that we view on our walk down to class. Pretty huh?This is the Storhove Studentjem where we live. Our apartments are the charcoal colored ones behind the red on the left.


Like I said, there will be more photos coming, but this will satiate you for now :)

Vi Ses! (We will see you!)

Shelby (and Kjerstin)

No comments:

Post a Comment